Cobalamin or as it is better known, is one of the vital nutrients our bodies need in order to work properly. It is necessary to perform many of the body’s more important tasks, including the making of DNA during cell division and the healthy formation of red blood cells.
B12 is known as the “energy vitamin” because it gives a real energy boost. It is used to remedy fatigue and it speeds up the metabolism. Red blood cells are also responsible for producing hemoglobin, the part of the blood that takes oxygen from the lungs and transports it to all the different parts of the body.
It has many functions and uses but does it help people lose weight?
What is the link between Vitamin B12 and weight loss?
Vitamin B12 Injections and Weight Loss
Some people might go to a clinic to get shots. These shots are administered directly into the muscle, allowing for better absorption. People who get these shots mainly suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome or a deficiency. They might also claim that taking these shots help them to lose weight.
However, injections by themselves do not directly induce weight loss, nor are they intended to. So why do people who get them lose weight?
There are many factors to take into consideration.
B12 causes the metabolism to speed up, which in turn increases weight loss. People who go to get injections tend to be more conscious of their health and are already on a vegetarian, or other weight loss diet.
Shots give a tremendous boost of energy. This generally helps people to maintain their diets, and motivates them to exercise and increase physical activity. Vitamin B12 also helps to fight stress and depression, symptoms which are sometimes associated with weight gain.
While the shots can be a great benefit to some, particularly those with a B12 deficiency, there can be some negative side effects when taken excessively or along with certain other substances. There is also a risk for those who have certain pre-existing conditions. It’s important to consult a physician before undergoing injections.
Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Deficiencies can become a serious health threat. The body can normally stock up many years supply of vitamin B12, so it more often materializes when the body is unable to properly absorb vitamin B12 because of illness or old age. Incidentally, deficiencies can cause weight loss, among other symptoms. Extreme cases can even result in permanent nerve damage if left untreated.
A person diagnosed with a B12 deficiency will need to take supplements. These are most often taken as capsules or via intramuscular injections. Although vitamin B12 does not directly cause weight loss, it is still an essential nutrient that is needed by the body. It is important to get a sufficient amount of it and doing so will ensure better health, all around.
Vitamin B12 and Dieting
When undergoing any new weight loss program it is important to make sure that the diet is well balanced and contains … Read More
Learn the aerobics exercise step called the Turn Step and how to do a turn step in this free exercise video on basic aerobic steps.
Expert: Riki Butler
Bio: Riki Butler graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Health Science Education. She is a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor.
Filmmaker: Michael Carter
source… Read More
What goes into making a good personal trainer advertisement? The answer, on a general level, is the same things that go into making up just about every other really effective ad. Remember; The components in these ads are there to aid a consumer in deciding to take on someone like a personal trainer. It's always hoped, of course, that the decision on personal training will work in the trainer's favor.
So, what goes into making up a good ad? First of all, the person taking out the ad needs to realize the importance of content. It's the A-Number One ingredient in any ad, as a matter of fact. People – when it comes to hiring a personal trainer – want to know what the trainer is going to do for them. This is what the meaning of content in this context means. In fitness, it's all about personalization.
Ensuring good content in an ad may seem difficult, at first, but it's really not. The trainer just needs to make sure he or she is not getting wrapped up in trying to tailor an individual message to each and every potential client out there. Good ads start out in a diverse manner and narrow down as the message continues to be delivered. Occasionally, each person will hear their own version of "here's what Mr. Trainer is going to do for YOU."
Any of the good advertisements – online or actual print – never fail to include all the elements of any good story, much as you'd find in a newspaper article. Who, what, where, when and why nowdays also are joined to the largest 'W' of them all: WWW. This is where an Internet presence becomes so important in advertising. Your clients will be able to find out all about your business on a 24/7 basis.
Let's go back to the newspaper example for a minute. The ad will let people in on who you are and what the business is in business for. Also, it informs folks on what you would be willing to extend to them as it pertains to training services. And nobody will find you unless you include where your business is (even if it's a PO Box). Of course, knowing when you're open would be a good thing. And the last 'W' has to be WHY people should consider you before anyone else.
If you ensure any ads you're doing contain all the Ws, those ads will be able to do a much better job for you when the time comes around to ask a client to make you their personal trainer. They've been prepped to do so, and ads which contain these elements tend to create more opportunities to sell to customers who do pick up the phone or email you about fitness training.
Remember, too, to make sure you take advantage of ALL the ways in which advertisements can be delivered and how often they're evaluated. In this regard, it's best that online stuff … Read More
Unlock rewards and help keep HASfit free by donating now –
Visit for the 30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout + Abs and Arms Workout – Aerobic Kick Boxing Training Routine instructions
Download the HASfit app:
Android — iPhone
Start a Free Fitness Program Calendar:
Which program is right for me?
Foundation (beginner) –
Motive: (intermediate thru advanced) –
30 Day Muscle Building Program:
30 Day Ab Challenge Calendar:
30 Day Challenge to Get in Shape (beginner – intermediate):
Warrior 90 HIIT (intermediate):
Hero 90 (advanced):
30 Day Ab Plan (intermediate):
30 Day Low Impact Program (beginner):
Get our Free Meal Plan:
Guide To Losing Fat
Personal Training Services:
Supplements for building muscle are the best buddies for your muscle building diet and workout routine. This is what you ought to know if you want to pack muscles and lose fat. What supplements for building muscle should you look for? It could be confusing considering that there is a large array of these products. You could get lost about your choices. How’s a guy going to go about with shopping for supplements for building muscle?
First thing you ought to know about buying the best muscle building supplement is to look for products that are backed by research. These will guide you in your endeavor of sculpting your body into the perfect physique. Look for these components in the label of the muscle building supplements you’re browsing through:
- Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA’s. This is an effective nutrition if you’re struggling to lose fat. When working out to lose fat, do your muscles get sore and do you experience fatigue? You should take supplements containing BCAA’s before and after working out. It will reduce the soreness after effects of your exercises. Your fatigue will be reduced and burn more fat when your glycogen stores have been depleted.
- Creatine. This nutrient in your muscle building supplement helps build your strength and lean muscles. Creatine boosts the insulin hormone that induces anabolic effects in your body when you do resistance-training. Be careful about taking too much creatine, though because it could produce undesirable side effects. Merely take 3 grams of creatine for safe and effective results.
- Protein Powders and Bars. These supplements are taken if you can’t prepare meals before and after your workouts. Protein from bars and powders are essential pre and post workout supplements. Bars and powder protein supplements are after, all handy, especially if you need to just eat and run. They’re easy to munch instead of eating oily fast food. Nutrition bars have been formulated to contain high-quality protein and essential carbohydrates and fats. And if you have enough time, you can also mix a glass of protein shake.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This nutrient is otherwise known as “good fats”. It contains omega-3 fatty acids. CLA helps in fat loss and in preserving your muscle tissues. It helps in weight loss as well, that’s why you need to supplement your diet and workout with omega 3 fatty acids.
- Glutamine. Do you feel sick and extremely tired after working out? Take glutamine. It reduces your risk for infection and alleviates inflammation. This nutrient also regulates glycogen production which in turn stimulate muscle growth. It boosts your training performance.
- Multivitamins. Working out takes so much of your energy. When you feel that you exercises take a lot from you, it also means that you’ve lost a substantial amount of vitamins from your bodily reserve. Many people who train are actually deficient in vitamins, especially since they are trying to lose weight. You need to take multivitamins to replenish the vitamins you’ve lost in your diet and workout regime.
FIG Official — World Championships Sofia. Qualifications Dance. Mexico missed the Final for 2/100 : 17.150 (Artistic : 8.300, Execution : 7.850, Difficulty : 1.000)
Be sure to favorite and thumbs up the video and leave a comment!
Stay tuned with FIG and follows us on our different social platforms!
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :
Follow us on Facebook:
FIG Official website:
source… Read More